Join The Adventures Today Affiliate Program
Looking for a reason to join? Why not take a look at our proposal specifically tailored to show what we can offer you. Click here to download our proposal.
What our affiliate program offers :
- 1. 10% commission on all bookings
- 2. 30 day cookie tracking on visitors you send to our website
- 3. Weekly payments of commission (if over $100 AUD)
- 4. A wide range of activities to promote through your website
- 5. Free to join
We will send you a confirmation email or contact you by phone within 24 hours to notify you if your application has been accepted.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us on +61756658170.
Terms & Conditions:
If Adventures Today authorises any person or entity (“Affiliate”) to link the Affiliate’s website to Adventures Today’s website www.adventurestoday.org (“Adventures Today’s Website”) for the purpose of allowing the Affiliate’s customers to book tours via Adventures Today’s Website (“Booking”) then the Affiliate agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Adventures Today agrees to pay to the Affiliate a proportion of the commission obtained by Adventures Today for the Booking as previously agreed between Adventures Today and the Affiliate.
- Related Entities.
If the Booking is placed with a tour operator who is a related entity of the Affiliate, then:
- > The Affiliate should not be entitled to any payment whatsoever;
- > Adventures Today shall only be entitled to deduct from the price paid for the Booking Adventures Today’s usual booking fee together with any fees and charges incurred by Adventures Today in effecting payment (eg credit card transaction fees, etc).
- > This does not apply to any booking placed by a customer via the Website which is for a tour with any tour operator who is not a related entity of the Affiliate.
- > The Affiliate agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Queensland and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in Queensland.
If you agree to these conditions, please fill out the following form: